Search for a Composition!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pokemon HG+SS Medley

When I was going through my Pokemon phase (I was 12 years old, which maybe was a little late) I listened to the music in the one game I owned, Heartgold. Basically, I thought to myself, wouldn't it be great to make concert band music out of this? This was, I believe, shortly after Cipher and shortly before I began focusing on my Double Cello Concerto, which I still haven't finished.
When I completed this (it took me almost half a year), I attempted to get my school band to play it, and failed miserably. This is not a piece of music that is possible to play unless you have extreme talent, but it sounds nice and was awesome to write.

POKEMON HG+SS MUSIC MEDLEY, arranged late fall, winter, and early spring of 2014-2015. (4m22s)


























No comments:

Post a Comment